Saturday 20 August 2011

HeLLo !!!!!

HEllO fRiEnD~~~
my NaMe: kim
ChiEnEse NaMe: 琴琴
StUdY: CiVil EngInEErInG (DipLomA)
 
FaVoRiTe;
FaVoRiTe FooD: LakSa SaraWak, KolOk mEE(hehehe most Favorite mee) ^^, chIcken Rice and ......
FavORiTE DrInK: FruIt JuiCe, MiLk
FavoUriTe ColOuR: whIte, BlUe, anD PinK..
FaVoRiTe AniMals; Dog, and Cats.
 
when got free Time I like to Spend MY time reaDing Novel.. I lIke read English N chIneSe novel on FrIenShIp, LOvE stOry N also HorroR story..  
I lIke cookIng also.. neXt Time I will Share Some Recepies... ^^
Actually... i dont know what should i write here.. hahaha.. maybe im still new.. and im sorry if i use broken english... hahaha.. but at least i try my best To write in English... hahha...
i think i'll stop here.. next update i will update more about my life story...
My friend Jocey will also update n sharing her life story with u all.. ^^
ByE~~  @_^ 再见~~




No comments:

Post a Comment